My Vanity Mirror™ DIY Kit
- 10 Brightness Settings & 3 Color Temperature modes
- Install within 5 minutes. Easily stick it directly on the mirror, mirror frame or wall in a few minutes, and then plug and play with the included safe 12V power supply.
- Smart on/off touch dimmer switch to adjust the brightness for your need at any time. Make you relax to makeup under the ideal brightness and present a perfect makeup.
- 11.53ft light kit in full length
- Multiple uses vanity light can be applied to make-up, fill light, decoration and shooting and so on. Mirror not included.
1. Do you worry about the color difference after you apply makeup?
2. Does the the insufficient light distress you when you makeup？
3. Do you want to own a Hollywood Vanity Mirror but it is beyond your budget?
4. Are you worried how to choose the professional color temperature of the light to show the most natural makeup?
Don’t worry. All above problems will be solved with our DIY LED Vanity Light Kit!
Why Do You Need Vanity Lights When Applying Makeup ?
If you want to have a professional exquisite makeup, in addition to make-up techniques, vanity light is essential.
Light projection in the face of the light enough, will not form a shadow, on the makeup to ensure uniform color. It will allow you to complete your beauty routine perfectly.
And you can use the mirror to makeup in the dark condition. The Hollywood makeup mirror choose the light closing to the light of the day, to better grasp the degree of shade.
4000K color temperature be recommended by professional makeup artist. It is soft and not dazzling, so your eyes will not get injured by the light.
Besides that, the color temperature is close to the daylight brightness so your skin color be glow naturally.
The brightness of light can be adjusted with smart touch dimmer. So you don’t need to worry about the light too bright or too dark.
Multiple uses vanity light can be applied to make-up, fill light, decoration and shooting, etc.
Can be installed to DIY a Hollywood Style Vanity Mirror. Apply the lights directly on your mirror and adjust the length between the two bulbs. You also can cut off any extra bulbs , but they cannot be used after finishing installation.
*Before installing the vanity lights, please clean the mirror first to let the sticker more stable.